DCS grill repair expands its technician team to service DCS Grills
DCS grills are categorized as one of the best with respect to commercial and residential and in home/outside grill cooking apparatus. In Southern California, DCS grill repair is your nearby DCS grill expert that has technicians that are factory trained and approved; and who traditionally assist you on the same day that you ask for service.
In the late 1980’s, grill manufacturers, such as DCS and Fisher and Paykel, started making real progress in the market regarding the quality of commercial grills like those used by prized chefs in restaurants. Now, in your own home or backyard, you can own a DCS grill with the same high quality that has evolved through innovation and excellent craftsmanship.
To get more information, you can look at DCS on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/dcsappliances
DCS Recall Information: If your DCS grill was part of a recall, then you can get info here: http://search.cpsc.gov. Then call DCS. The DCS grill repair office manager is alert about recalls with respect to their product, and he/she is available to help customers during the work week.
In order to schedule emergency repair, give us a call at (800) 785-6628, or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
DCS Grills offer outstanding types of outdoor grills as follows
Here are common obvious signs that something is wrong with your grill:
- 30" Liberty Griddle-Sideburner for Built-In or On Cart Uses
- 30” Liberty All Grill for Built-In or On Cart Uses
- 30” Liberty Sink-Sideburner for Built-In or On Cart Uses
- 48" All Grill for Built-In or On Cart Uses
- 30" All Grill for Built-In or On Cart Uses (with Optional Sideburner)
- 48" Grill with Integrated Sideburner for Built-In or On Cart Uses
- 36" All Grill: Built-in or On Cart
- Grill doesn’t ignite automatically
- Heat temperature is uneven
- Grill does not heat completely
- Grill clicks after it is turned off
- Gas does not turn off after use
- Grill gas does not stay on
- Gas or propane continue to flow after grill is turned off